Version 0.5.1 of goiardi has been released.
From the CHANGELOG:
- Add log levels (from debug to critical). This makes -V/–verbose useful.
- Add an easier option in the config file to specify log levels by name.
- ipv6 already worked, but accidentally. Now it works in a more deliberate fashion, preventing mishaps with addresses, colons, and port numbers.
- Authentication protocol version 1.1 now supported.
- Remove a sort on run lists that was there for some reason. I have no idea what it was put there for, but it was wrong.
- Add an event log to log changes to objects like nodes, clients, etc. See the README or godocs for details.
- Add support for reporting (http://docs.opscode.com/reporting.html)
Full announcement, as usual, is here.comments powered by Disqus